These guys seems to be the same as pricebeat.ca. at least last year we booked with pricebeat, and confirmations came from beatmyquote.ca. their websites are surprisingly similar as well 🙂 we used these guys a few times, however this year we could not – for a very simple reason – I tried calling them and get a music on hold for 2 hours straight – nobody answers any e-mails.
This prompted me to research more… and that is where it all came out – it is impossible to find out who is actually behind these companies:
- Government of Alberta does not have the companies pricebeat or beatmyquote registered
- All of those LOGO of CLIA, TIDS, vacation.com, ACTA, IATA on their website means absolutely nothing – no a single one of those companies reports beatmyquote as a registered member!
- The postal address of 1816 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7 is a Regus Executive office rental facility.
- The e-mails and phone calls are never answered!
- BBB has a complaint on them for not providing the wallmart gift card of $40 and not answering emails of phone calls.
bottom line – the company was ok a year ago (2014) and today (2015) it is not just bad, but there seems to be NOTHING beyond a website, phone/email that is never answered.
I would not suggest you use this – the company seems to be “dead” and if you get your money stolen – it is impossible to find out who was actually behind this company!
Informed consumer is a good consumer!