If you have used a Canada Travel Agent or Canada Online Travel site, your experience will be useful to others. These guidelines help us ensure that the reviews we publish are accurate, relevant and fair.
All reviews on must meet standards in these categories:
- No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language or other non-family-friendly content.
Written by actual custom1ers
- Reviews must be based on the traveler’s experience.
- Current or past employees or anyone associated or related to employees of an establishment listed on our site are not allowed to post reviews.
Relevance to other travelers
- We accept reviews for trips or custom1er service experiences that occurred within the last three years.
- Please refrain from using personally insulting language, attempting a smear campaign or posting content that is irrelevant and unhelpful to tourists.
- Questions or comments directed to company representatives are not allowed.
- If you are trying to resolve a specific issue with a company, it will not be posted.
Valid e-mail and standard e-mail etiquette
- Please follow standard etiquette when writing your review. Do not use ALL CAPS, excessive typographic symbols, HTML tags or slang.
- Reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason.
- The reviews posted on www.flyfromcanada.com are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are not those of www.flyfromcanada.com. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in company responses.