They are good if you actually can reach them.
These guys seems to be the same as pricebeat.ca. at least last year we booked with pricebeat, and confirmations came from beatmyquote.ca. their websites are surprisingly similar as well :) we used these guys a few times, however this year we could not - for a very simple reason - I tried calling them and get a music on hold for 2 hours straight - nobody answers any e-mails.
This prompted me to research more... and that is where it all came out - it is impossible to find out who is actually behind these companies:
1. Government of Alberta does not have the companies pricebeat or beatmyquote registered
2. All of those LOGO of CLIA, TIDS, vacation.com, ACTA, IATA on their website means absolutely nothing - no a single one of those companies reports beatmyquote as a registered member!
3. The postal address of 1816 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7 is a Regus Executive office rental facility.
4. The e-mails and phone calls are never answered!
5. BBB has a complaint on them for not providing the wallmart gift card of $40 and not answering emails of phone calls.
bottom line - the company was ok a year ago (2014) and today (2015) it is not just bad, but there seems to be NOTHING beyond a website, phone/email that is never answered.
I would not suggest you use this - the company seems to be "dead" and if you get your money stolen - it is impossible to find out who was actually behind this company!
Informed consumer is a good consumer!